Re: Systems 95 show in Munich

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Systems 95 show in Munich
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 13:40:16 +0100
Hi,

 > Fantastic! Where  will this baby be housed? (hint, hint)
 > I am curretnly installing (wurg) WIN 95, cause I am supposed to write
 > some ISDN-Stuff. Perhaps I can do a port of the Linux-ISDN systems
 > (I have to look at them anyway :))

Not sure yet. My time is very, very limited but at least I'll try
to do the very first steps. That is, make Milo working, setup
the TLB init stuff, hack a console driver and such things. After
that I'll be glad if someone else could take care of that baby,
but I must be sure that it's someone who's really hot on working
on and for this box.

 > What was the main interest  of the telecommunications-tie?

I'm not sure. He asked several times if we're really using GCC...
Perhaps they are not very satisfied with the Mips compiler.
Don't know...

Cheers,
Andy