Re: Systems 95 show in Munich

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Systems 95 show in Munich
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 13:16:08 +0100

 > How interesting - I talked to them, too.  At least I got an email
 > address :-)  Of course in Taiwan ...

Well, it always depends on the one with you talk with.
Anyway, who is that in Taiwan?

 > Even Linus agrees that Linux isn't to well known.

Seems he's wrong. Really, I never heard "No, sorry, what is
Linux???".

 > Gosh ...  I didn't even dare to talk to them 'cause I was almost shure
 > that such a 'serious' company wouldn't be interested in Linux.  Happy
 > to see that my assumption is wrong.

The important thing was that I met one of the SNI people while
I was checking out of the hotel. We were both asking for a taxi
to the show but then found that it would be better to share one.
Well, that's the story :-)

Cheers,
Andy