Re: Oily report

Subject: Re: Oily report
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 20:25:57 +0100

 > Yes, i found that Magnum doesn't like all keyboards, and also was useful to
 > plug in a mouse too. If you can upload a binary kernel that would be welcome,
 > thanks!

So. I've uploaded a kernel image, a binary of the latest Milo
(including the Magnum speedup) and a rootdisk image to
Write both vmlinux and milo onto a Messy-Dog floppy and dd
the rootdisk image onto another floppy. The rest should be
well-known :-)

Luc or Stoned, could you please move the files into the
private/Incoming directory? I don't want to make this stuff
public available since it's just to check the keyboard.

Andreas Busse                      |