Re: Saturday in Paris

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Saturday in Paris
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@waldorf-gmbh.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 17:24:56 +0100 (MET)
Hi All,

> Paolo> - Cool apartements in Paris have Ethernet but not phone.

How nice - just upgraded my networking at home.  Now running Linux on three
architectures networked ...  If only the MIPS box'd answer pings ...

> Not true now, from today 10am we got a phone line ;)

Nice, in that case you shurely can mail me your number.

> Paolo> - Metro' routing ends at 1.00 am. After, you must use taxi
> Paolo> encapsulation.
>
> With MAX$$ option turned on, sorry Paolo.

WT-LY 780 option works fine, also.  Ok, visiting Paris by car is a well known
way for foreigners to suicide ...

> Paolo> - ext2fs is good almost as UFS except that it writes metadata at
> Paolo> different times, but can i burned if i remember when.
>
> You were too busy eating :) :) :)

Damn, I'd like to meet all you people (includes the cat ...)