Re: Oily report

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Oily report
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 17:42:16 +0200
Hi All, Hi Ralf,

>>>>> "Ralf" == Ralf Baechle <ralf@waldorf-gmbh.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Ralf> There are two versions of the compiler out there - the ancient
Ralf> one prefixes symbols with an underscore curing compile. The new
Ralf> one doesn't.

Yes, I'm aware of this, but I thought - and I ahve to check out - I'm
using 2.7.0 with your latest patch...

Ralf> Try the follwing to find about what you've installed:

Ralf> Compile the following program:
[SNIP]
I'll will check, as I said above

Ralf> About the RAM - you might try the Pica code in Milo. Does it
Ralf> work for your machine?

I didn't tried it, 'cause that is not at all what it's in the Oily
docs, but I'll try, who knows ;)

[SNIP]
Ralf> Yes, it's a bit messy. I'm cleaning it up a bit in the
Ralf> floppydriver.

Well, I guess I had to do something similar in console.c,... that's
remind me, Luc where is the video code you had promised me ??? Still
playing with Mach, huh ?? :)

Stoned.