Re: 1.3.x where x approaches infinity

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: 1.3.x where x approaches infinity
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 12:48:50 +0200
Hi all, [it seems to me that the last time was a millions years ago]

Warner> Good.  Maybe it will be a race between STONED and I as to
Warner> which one can get a 1.3.x MIPS/Linux machine up and running
Warner> (well, assuming that Ralf doesn't beat us to it).  I would
Warner> find it ironic if Deskstation was the first one to ash, given
Warner> the history there...

Hum, I got little things that scratch me with 1.2.11 (no no nothing
really important Andy :), it's only that it works when I "say"  Magnum
4000 and it doesn't when I "say" Olivetti ;) but why not, a little
race, ok I'll try this week-end to boot a 1.3 kernel. Get set,...

Cheers to you all people.
---
 Running OS: Linux/MIPS... You may I'm a dreamer, but I hope someday
             you will join us.