Re: 1.3.x where x approaches infinity

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: 1.3.x where x approaches infinity
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 13:46:42 -0600
: I just talked to Ralf and we agreed that it doesn't make any
: sense to use 1.3.x kernels yet, since they are changing too
: rapidly. Please, Warner and Stoned, if you wan't to continue
: your work, do it with 1.2.11 and send me patches.

OK.  I think I'll focus on getting a gcc running on Mips/NT to cross
compile Mips/Linux binaries, so I can do development on just one
machine...  Also, booting off the hard disk has to be faster than
floppy net :-)

Warner