Re: 1.3.x where x approaches infinity

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: 1.3.x where x approaches infinity
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:20:12 -0600
: Ok, no problem! As soon Ralf has reached the Intel patch level the
: real work begins. I really hope that not too much will be broken
: since my time gets short these days. Too much jobs (shall I write

Good.  Maybe it will be a race between STONED and I as to which one
can get a 1.3.x MIPS/Linux machine up and running (well, assuming that
Ralf doesn't beat us to it).  I would find it ironic if Deskstation
was the first one to ash, given the history there...

Warner