a very little thing, yes really: #

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: a very little thing, yes really: #
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 17:41:21 +0200
Hi all,
I just wanted to say that I got the ash prompt with a kernel 1.2.11
on my olivetti m700-10...

Yes, really good work Andy and Ralf!! The oily is so similar to the
magnum 4000 that we could easily merge the two boxes support

More on this tomorrow after a few teaking...
Once again, really good work, I'm beating myself  'cause it was so easy to
boot the oily with this kernel, I mean I can't understand why I hafdn't taken
the time (3hours) to test this: well now there is more to do, as I say we'll see
tomorrow after I had tried to thrown in all the stuff Andy wrote...

Cheers, Stoned.