Re: DECstation testing (was DECstation status)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECstation testing (was DECstation status)
From: Matt Messier <marius@prilnari.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 19:12:51 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> As Andy had already said this might be a cache problem..  I suggest to
> post the command sequence you used to build your executable.  This
> might already show the source of the trouble.

Here is my Makefile:

CC = mipsel-linux-gcc
AS = mipsel-linux-as
LD = mipsel-linux-ld

.c.s:
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -S $<
.s.o:
        $(AS) $(ASFLAGS) -o $*.o $<
.c.o:
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $<
.S.s:
        $(CPP) $(CFLAGS) $< -o $*.s
.S.o:
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $< -o $*.o

LOADADDR        = 0x80060000
KERNELBASE      = 0x80000000

CFLAGS          = -Wall -I. -mips1 -mcpu=r3000

LDFLAGS         = -N -oformat ecoff-littlemips

all:            boot

boot:           crt0.o boot.o dec_prom.o
                $(LD) $(LDFLAGS) -e start -Ttext $(LOADADDR) -o boot \
                        crt0.o boot.o dec_prom.o

crt0.o:         crt0.S
                $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c crt0.S

clean: