Re: DECstation status

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECstation status
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:55:01 +0200
hi,

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Andreas> Not that I think you shouldn't do anything regarding the DEC
Andreas> port, but didn't you say you already have enough load ? :->>>

Oh yes, but not because of Linux/MIPS :( Ouin,...
And besides this I know a little about disk swapping - it's boring:
that was before I got a floppy drive and an transceiver for the
Oily,.... yes I must admit it, I used vindoze NT to do the downloading
of milo,kernel,... on this box, shame on me :)

Well, that's why I think I can put on this little DEC... :) :)

Cheers, Stoned.