Re: DECstation status

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECstation status
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:39:29 +0200
Hi all,

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Messier <marius@prilnari.com> writes:

Matt> Does anybody out there with a DEC 3100 or 5000 have the ability
Matt> to test this stuff?  It is a little bit difficult for me at the
Matt> moment because I need to swap drives around all of the time to
Matt> test things. I'm quite willing to work on writing the code if
Matt> someone can test it easily for me.  Once things get a bit
Matt> further along and we know that it is working somewhat reasonably
Matt> well, I'll be a bit more willing to spend half an hour at a shot
Matt> to test a change :-)

I got an unplugged personnal DEC 5000 station with Ultrix 4.4 on its
disks at about 50cm on my right hand, can it be of any help ?? :)

Cheers, Stoned.