Re: Linux-1.2.11 patches

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux-1.2.11 patches
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:11:33 +0200
Hi again, (very boring introduction, isn't it ? :)

[SNIP]

I got the checklist, I already done half the work, but something is
wrong between 1.2.10.2 and 1.2.10.5, as you had suggested centuries
ago, I go slowly towards 1.2.10.5...

Andreas> Sorry, we never got patches for the console driver, so the
Andreas> Olivetti support has been removed again silently. As a rule
Andreas> of thumb: Whenever you made something working, release
Andreas> patches!  Otherwise your work goes down the tubes :-)

Hey, that's Luc's job ! Well, he promised to work on it in the next
weeks, it was nearly impossible for various reasons the last 3 month
:(

Cheers, Stoned.