Re: Linux-1.2.11 patches

Subject: Re: Linux-1.2.11 patches
From: Stoned Elipot <>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 12:30:24 +0200
Hi All,

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Busse <> writes:
Andreas> If someone has made any changes to the kernel, please send me
Andreas> patches now. The move to 1.3.x will come soon and I really
Andreas> would like to include support for the Olivetti and
Andreas> Deskstation boxes before this change.

Hum,... all right, I've got to something then. I'll try to do my best.

Cheers, Stoned - afraid to make changes in kernel and tearing on the
time hacking milo was enought to make the Oily stuff go on :)