Back on earth again

Subject: Back on earth again
From: Andreas Busse <>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 18:38:12 +0200
Hi all,

I'm back on earth again, after some fights with my new provider,
the DE-NIC, german Telecom and so on. That was real fun, including
flame wars :-)
Stoned, could you please change my subscription on the
linux-mips list to <> ? Thanks!

Next: The Linux/MIPS archive has been nearly completely moved
to I'll notify all mirror site
administrators that isn't active anymore.
Please also do not up/download files to and from
anymore since this archive will be closed soon, as well as many
other archives on this host.

Active mirror sites are

I'm not sure about what happened to the mirror on
but I'll check that soon.

The Web pages will also be moved soon, and as a temporary
solution I'll setup links from to

Have I missed something important in the last few days ?

Andreas Busse                      |