Back on earth again

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Back on earth again
From: Andreas Busse <andy@soft-n-hard.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 18:38:12 +0200
Hi all,

I'm back on earth again, after some fights with my new provider,
the DE-NIC, german Telecom and so on. That was real fun, including
flame wars :-)
Stoned, could you please change my subscription on the
linux-mips list to <andy@soft-n-hard.de> ? Thanks!

Next: The Linux/MIPS archive has been nearly completely moved
to ftp://ftp.fnet.fr/linux-mips. I'll notify all mirror site
administrators that ftp.waldorf-gmbh.de isn't active anymore.
Please also do not up/download files to and from ftp.waldorf-gmbh.de
anymore since this archive will be closed soon, as well as many
other archives on this host.

Active mirror sites are

        ftp.uni-mainz.de:/pub/Linux/arch/mips
        ftp.mcc.ac.uk:/pub/linux/MIPS

I'm not sure about what happened to the mirror on sunsite.unc.edu
but I'll check that soon.

The Web pages will also be moved soon, and as a temporary
solution I'll setup links from www.waldorf-gmbh.de to ftp.fnet.fr.

Have I missed something important in the last few days ?

Cheers,
Andy