German Ollis

To: linux-mips@guadalquivir.fnet.fr
Subject: German Ollis
From: Wayne Hodgen <hodgen@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 10:01:46 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

>  > weeks :( But what about those 2 German Oily boxes ?? :) Anyway, I'm
>  > pretty sure that with all the stuff you and Ralf had done we could
>  > have ash running: definitevely I'll take a whole day this week-end,
>  > and I will died or succed !! :)
>  >

> That was no offence, really! However, the both german Oily boxes
> seem to get dusty... Stefan (stenz@waldorf-gmbh.de) isn't a kernel
> hacker at all, and I guess Wayne (hodgen@uni-koblenz.de) still has
> no RAM for hix box. So don't expect too much help from there.
> Or am I wrong, Wayne and Stefan ? :-)

Unfortunately not wrong, the story of my RAM has become a farce of biblical
proportions! 2 weeks ago we sent them an ultimatum, correct RAM or money
our money back. They were so immpressed, they went on holiday :(

So, unless I get my stuff this week, does anyone know a reliable source
for baseball bats or other heavy club-like weapons? ;)

Wayne.
--
Wayne Hodgen   | hodgen@informatik.uni-koblenz.de | #include <ridiculouslylong
Uni Koblenz,   | or Fight-o-net 2:2454/518.42     | legalesemumbojumbodisclaim