Linux MIPS

To: linux@waldorf-gmbh.de
Subject: Linux MIPS
From: Phil Taylor <phil@zipmail.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 01:41:07 +0200
Just a quick note to see how the MIPS ports are going,

I am using an Olivetti M700-10, if i can be of any help with testing etc
please let me know....

Thanks,
     Phil Taylor                                     Lan Systems
     phil@zipmail.co.uk                              150 London Road, Leicester
                                                     ENGLAND, LE2 1AN
     Network & Internet Consultancy                  Tel : +44 (0)116 255 9961
     Software & Hardware                             Fax : +44 (0)116 255 8861

     " Just because I'm Paranoid, Doesn't mean the world isn't out to get me "