Re: move to 1.3

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: move to 1.3
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 11:36:13 +0200
Hi all,

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Busse <andy@waldorf-gmbh.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Andreas> - add Olivetti support to the kernel and Milo, where it's
Andreas> still missing. I don't know what is missing, but I'm
Andreas> convinced that there are many locations missing some "if (
Andreas> ... || MACH_OLIVETTI_M700)" or similar lines...

Hey, you're right, I'm sorry but I didn't find 1 hour in the last 3
weeks :( But what about those 2 German Oily boxes ?? :) Anyway, I'm
pretty sure that with all the stuff you and Ralf had done we could
have ash running: definitevely I'll take a whole day this week-end,
and I will died or succed !! :)

Cheers, stoned.