Re: Hrumph!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Hrumph!
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 1995 18:36:05 -0600
: the default assumption with SLOTSPACE + 0xb8000 is just what the
: Wreckstation Tyne (Oh, sorry ...  a freudian typo ...  the faulty board I
: had just killed my nerves for too long) needs.  Fixing it for your machine
: should be trivial.

It should be, but it is proving to be frustrating.  I guess I've had a
long week and am a little crispy and I should just go off and do
something else.  Crispy in general, not at Linux/MIPS.

Warner