Re: TODO list

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: TODO list
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 11:01:41 -0600
: LOADER
: ======

  x.    Deskstation rPC44 support in milo.

: KERNEL
: ======

  x.    Add support for the Deskstation rPC44 interrupt handler.

  x.    Add support for i386 ISA drivers to the kernel, mostly for
        Deskstation rPC44

  x.    Add support for EISA bus on the rPC44.

: CROSSDEV

  x.    Create instructions for building cross compilers for your
        platform.

: Comments welcome!

Do we want to have a minimal boot system, or are we not ready for that
yet?

Also, at some point, we'll need to have some sort of install path at
some point.

Warner