Re: TODO list

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: TODO list
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 10:15:34 -0600
: So, what do you think? Shall I post such a list ?

Go for it.  So far I have only one thing on my list:
        * Get Deskstation rPC44 booting as well as the other machines.

:-)

Maybe it would be best to post what needs to be done (or send them to
Andy, since he seems to be willing to be point) and then Andy can put
it together.  However, are we to the point where such a list would be
productive?  Would the existance of the list help to move forward the
goals of the Linux/MIPS project?  Are there enough people with
machines just sitting around that they would like to do something
with, if only they knew what?  Are there enough people working on the
project that have spare cycles that such a list would produce faster
progress?  Would such a list help make sure that things get done and
nothing falls through the cracks?

I think that we're on the plus side of the equasion and it would be
good, but maybe others don't think so.

Warner