Re: Looks Like I have some code to write :-)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Looks Like I have some code to write :-)
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 17:08:27 -0600
: > /usr/local/mipsel-unknown-linux/bin/ld -N -Ttext 0x80000000
arch/mips/kernel/head.o init/main.o init/version.o \
:                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^
: This will ned a fix for your machine, also.

Noted.  I was just trying to get up and limping.

: This routine isn't needed anymore anyway.  I'll zap it for the next release.
: Since the next release will have to compile with 2.7.x also I'll integrate
: your patches also.

Which "this"?  The _handle_int or the _purge_secondary_cache_page?
Can I use the _handle_int from one of the other machines?

: I'll take a look at that also.  Well, after all not very many error messages
: for a unsupported machine type.

The print_status was a conflict with the SCSI driver.  I've corrected
the problem in the scsi driver, but fear that it might not be better
to correct it in the mips library code since that is the only arch
that has the problem.  No big deal.

Warner