Re: Looks Like I have some code to write :-)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Looks Like I have some code to write :-)
From: Andreas Busse <andy@waldorf-gmbh.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 08:52:37 +0200

 > Hmmm, I think that deskstation_rpc44 stuff is stuff I need to write
 > :-).

Probably yes :-) Take a look at arch/mips/kernel/tyne.S to get
an idea of the interrupt handlers etc. The stuff in pica.S
and magnum4000.S can also be of interest, but you cannot directly
use it since the pica/magnum/ollivetti design is complelety
different.

 > I also think I need to disable the tyne support for the moment,
 > since I don't have a tyne board to practice on.

It should also be possible to disable Magnum, Olivetti and Pica
support.

 > The only thing that has me worried is the print_status mutliple
 > definition, but that shouldn't be too hard to sort out.

I don't even know what that is... :-(

Cheers,
Andy