Re: Hello

To: davem@caip.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: Hello
From: Andreas Busse <andy@waldorf-gmbh.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 20:46:12 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Hi David!

 > Hi, maybe some of you know me and that I am the chief coordinator of
 > the Sparc port to Linux at this time.  I am wondering where the main
 > workers of the Mips port communicate and if I can get in on some of
 > the conversations somehow as I imaging many of the problems/issues
 > facing your team are similar to what I have/will be  encountering.

Well, now you know where we're living :-)
Thanks for your interest; I'm quite sure that we have similar
problems with our RISC(y) machines and non-standard I/O devices
etc. How is it going with Linux/SPARC ?

 > Thanks, and happy hacking ;)

Thanks! Also, happy hacking :-)

Cheers,
Andy

To Stoned and/or Luc: Could you please add David to the list? Thanks!

Andreas Busse                      | andy@waldorf-gmbh.de
Waldorf Electronics GmbH, R&D Dep. | Phone: +49 2636-970105
Neustrasse 9-12, D-53498 Waldorf   | Fax:   +49 2636-970106