Module name: linux
Changes by: email@example.com 05/06/16 21:49:03
drivers/tc : zs.c
Remove left-over unused bits.
diff -urN linux/drivers/tc/zs.c linux/drivers/tc/zs.c
--- linux/drivers/tc/zs.c 2005/06/16 20:31:02 1.59
+++ linux/drivers/tc/zs.c 2005/06/16 20:49:03 1.60
@@ -192,18 +192,6 @@
static void change_speed(struct dec_serial *info);
static void rs_wait_until_sent(struct tty_struct *tty, int timeout);
- * tmp_buf is used as a temporary buffer by serial_write. We need to
- * lock it in case the copy_from_user blocks while swapping in a page,
- * and some other program tries to do a serial write at the same time.
- * Since the lock will only come under contention when the system is
- * swapping and available memory is low, it makes sense to share one
- * buffer across all the serial ports, since it significantly saves
- * memory if large numbers of serial ports are open.
-static unsigned char tmp_buf; /* This is cheating */
static inline int serial_paranoia_check(struct dec_serial *info,
char *name, const char *routine)