freecwmp

Re: plz help on data model understanding

To: jithender reddy <jithender.raama@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: plz help on data model understanding
From: Luka Perkov <freecwmp@lukaperkov.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 19:14:22 +0200
Cc: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Jithender,

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 09:58:42PM +0530, jithender reddy wrote:
> what does the meaning of this data model form?.
>
> InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.ConnectionStatus
>
> what WANDevice.1 represents here?.

You are missing some understanding about how CWMP works... I suggest you
read some documentation first [1].

> if I have multiple WANDevices, how I have to configure from ACS?.

That depends on the client...

> For example, If I have 3 or 4 AccessPoints and
> If I want configure designated AccessPoint, How to configure?

You can look at the freecwmp source to see how to achieve that.

> Normally in SNMP, Based on the MAC address we will decide which device to
> configure. But in CWMP based on what we will decide?.

Well, you could use MAC in TR-069 too but that depends mostly on the
ACS capabilities.

Luka

[1] http://www.broadband-forum.org/cwmp.php