freecwmp

about definition of "freecwmp_log_message"

To: <freecwmp@linux-mips.org>
Subject: about definition of "freecwmp_log_message"
From: "dengshaodong" <dengshaodong@rochern.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:49:52 +0800
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org

Hi all,

I installed freecwmp in openwrt, but I can not get log message of freecwmp. I looked through the source code of freecwmp, and found the log message is output by “freecwmp_log_message” , but I can not find the definition of freecwmp_log_message? Who can tell me where is the definition of freecwmp_log_message? And more directly, where can I get log message of freecwmp installed in openwrt?

Thanks

Sand