freecwmp

Re: packages dependencies for freecwmp

To: sudan@koperadev.com
Subject: Re: packages dependencies for freecwmp
From: Luka Perkov <freecwmp@lukaperkov.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:14:46 +0100
Cc: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 01:36:52PM +0530, sudan wrote:
> Could you please let me know what packages/tools should I already
> have installed on my system before starting with installation of
> freecwmp?
> Your site "http://freecwmp.org/development_linux.html"; gives the
> details for packages like curl, uci etc. but while installing them
> too I face errors like libtool, autoreconf etc. not available.

That are standard tools used in linux for building code from source.

> Considering that I am starting from a new system which has nothing
> installed on it, could you please let me know what tools should I
> install, so that I can install the packages given on you site.

You sould look at the errors you see, and use google to find out what
are you missing. Everything related to freecwmp is already documented.

Once you figure it out you can write a patch for the documentation and
send it to the mailing list. Thank you.

Luka