packages dependencies for freecwmp

Subject: packages dependencies for freecwmp
From: sudan <>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:36:52 +0530
Hello Sir,

Could you please let me know what packages/tools should I already have installed on my system before starting with installation of freecwmp? Your site ""; gives the details for packages like curl, uci etc. but while installing them too I face errors like libtool, autoreconf etc. not available. Considering that I am starting from a new system which has nothing installed on it, could you please let me know what tools should I install, so that I can install the packages given on you site.

Thanks and regards,