freecwmp

packages dependencies for freecwmp

To: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Subject: packages dependencies for freecwmp
From: sudan <sudan@koperasw.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:36:52 +0530
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello Sir,

Could you please let me know what packages/tools should I already have installed on my system before starting with installation of freecwmp? Your site "http://freecwmp.org/development_linux.html"; gives the details for packages like curl, uci etc. but while installing them too I face errors like libtool, autoreconf etc. not available. Considering that I am starting from a new system which has nothing installed on it, could you please let me know what tools should I install, so that I can install the packages given on you site.

Thanks and regards,
Sudan