freecwmp

Re: freecwmp core & freecwmp scripts

To: akhil garg <akhilgarg7@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: freecwmp core & freecwmp scripts
From: Luka Perkov <freecwmp@lukaperkov.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:01:40 +0100
Cc: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Akhil,

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 05:58:38PM +0000, akhil garg wrote:
> How the main core is dependent on scripts?

All hard work of placement and retrieving of parameters is offloaded to
scripts. At the moment freecwmp core forks and starts the script
process.

> Whether the scripts are for testing purpose?

No. We will always have scripts. What will change is how core and
scripts communicate.

> What code I need to remove to run it with ACS only?

I don't understand this question.

> I would like to see the Inform with notification for
> ManagementServer.Username when it is changed. (without the help of external
> script as told in earlier mail thread).

If you need this you can patch both freecwmp core and scripts.

Luka