freecwmp

Re: SetParameterAttributes

To: akhil garg <akhilgarg7@gmail.com>, freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: SetParameterAttributes
From: akhil garg <akhilgarg7@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:39:13 +0000
Cc: freecwmp@lukaperkov.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=05lWWYuej+RMXo6aCVy6J41mo48y4PbMHWVkqKD1j/Q=; b=e3pGXw/hLDCW87wVO0UG5x4Q4mYf5InBNHMGZVBVc4Tbmt5ua02OtZDEjq+Eqp1VkH TXn6+h6hkrdG9EYtl0TUMXRQi1eT6jhLqgOq9kyJQdm98h0rmXqlN5ilCLRzgNya6Vkf PSuwAJjhxJA67gG12y/J3+vPxWTEafgGCVz86MJZ3vMQxvtMxdtTKhQVpB0yvftVCFVj WnYhRiA0y13W2fknAGfBzvq2Sn/FLkmZ0SgV54TqT2youAf9HXJ5z2yeehdVzPBk4cFw CvrZDAXUCqnNAVDn/+F1Zag6g1lXgx9uLmMIMzc2nUhkswb56pw0PrcLNFF1EE9Uo3LC RnFQ==
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Luka,
Thanks! the command does well to send the notification.
I am little bit confused to understand whether the SCRIPTS/Commands
are MUST to run the freecwmp client or it is used as testing only?
I would appreciate if you give me details why the different modules
e.g. ubus shlibs etc are required and how do these work in tandem with
freecwmp?

It would be a great help to give me the design and code flow.

Regards,
Akhil

--
regards,