Re: SetParameterAttributes

To: akhil garg <>
Subject: Re: SetParameterAttributes
From: Luka Perkov <>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:26:58 +0100
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:05:05PM +0000, akhil garg wrote:
> I executed the following command to set the active notification for
> "ManagementServer.Username"
> "freecwmp set notification InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.Username 2"
> Then executing the following command freecwmp client should send
> INFORM RPC to ACS but it is not sending.
> "freecwmp set value InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.Username xyz"
> How can I test the Notification?

You must patch the scripts or manually trigger ubus call:

$ ubus -s /to/your/ubus.sock -v call tr069 notify '{ "parameter":
"InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.Username", "value": "xyz" }'

I could have put ubus call for every parameter in the main freecwmp
script but I did not. I'm reworking how freecwmp core and freecwmp
scripts are communicating and once it's done you wont need to do this