freecwmp

Re: xml handling failed

To: w c <griscruf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: xml handling failed
From: Luka Perkov <freecwmp@lukaperkov.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:16:26 +0100
Cc: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 09:01:19AM -0500, w c wrote:
> Hi, when i use freecwmp/openWRT to connect to openACS, i do see the
> Inform data, but when i script a GetParameterValues, then freecwmp
> prints an error:

Would you be interested in writing a short document on how did you setup
OpenACS?

> this works when i use freecwmp/fedora13.  so i thought maybe the
> sources where old in openWRT, but i see this in the Makefiles:
>
> PKG_SOURCE_URL:=git://dev.libfreecwmp.org/libfreecwmp
> PKG_SOURCE_URL:=git://dev.freecwmp.org/freecwmp
>
> so doesnt that mean its pulling the latest?

No. Look at PKG_SOURCE_VERSION to see which version it's pulling.

> when i send a GetParameterValues from the perl-cwmp server to
> freecwmp/OpenWRT, then i just get a crash:
>
> +++ RECEIVED HTTP RESPONSE +++
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
>                xmlns:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
>                xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0">
>   <soap:Header>
>     <cwmp:NoMoreRequests>0</cwmp:NoMoreRequests>
>   </soap:Header>
>   <soap:Body>
>     <cwmp:GetParameterValues>
>       <ParameterNames encodingStyle:arrayType="xsd:string[1]">
>         <string>InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.ProvisioningCode</string>
>       </ParameterNames>
>     </cwmp:GetParameterValues>
>   </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>--- RECEIVED HTTP RESPONSE ---
> Segmentation fault
> root@OpenWrt:/#
>
> any ideas on what is going on in these cases?

Like you have said it works in freecwmp trunk now. So I don't plan to
investigate why some old commit did not work ;)

As I said before I will update OpenWrt Makefiles.

Luka