freecwmp

Re: script/feeds install freecwmp-curl

To: Wilson & Cassie <griscruf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: script/feeds install freecwmp-curl
From: Luka Perkov <freecwmp@lukaperkov.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:53:18 +0100
Cc: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Wilson,

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 04:20:26PM -0500, Wilson & Cassie wrote:
> hi, i thought i would share my notes on getting freecwmp to build in openWRT,
> since it took me a bit to find the correct feeds command, and i didnt see it
> documented anywhere.
>
> scripts/feeds update -a
> scripts/feeds install freecwmp-curl
> make menuconfig
>         - Enable Utilities | freecwmp-curl

Thank you, I'm sure somebody will find this useful. I personally just make
symbolic link to the OpenWrt packages repository.

Please note that freecwmp is a bit outdated in OpenWrt at the moment. I will
update it in the next few weeks...

Let me know if you have any issues. By the way which ACS are you using?

Luka