freecwmp

NEW PATCH for data model

To: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Subject: NEW PATCH for data model
From: KALLEL Mohamed <mohamed.kallel@pivasoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:25:08 +0100
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Luka
please find attached a new patch.
 This patch contains:
- Support for GetParameterName method.
- The communication from external script to core is replaced by ubus.
- Update GetParameterValue method in order to support many parameter names and in order to support parameter type.
- Update GetParameterNames related scripts

Note: For The communication from external script to core is replaced by ubus, We have added a thread in order to be able to listening to ubus sockets from script because the libubox does not support multithread. we can avoid the use of multithread but in this case we have to made major modification in the core. I suggest to do this in the future in another patch

Regards