freecwmp

Fwd: Suggestion to improve the freecwmp way to manage the data model.

To: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Subject: Fwd: Suggestion to improve the freecwmp way to manage the data model.
From: KALLEL Mohamed <mohamed.kallel@pivasoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:28:20 +0100
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org

Dear Luka,

Continuing our contribution in the development of the freecwmp project

I have a suggestion for the data model way in the freecwmp project.

When the rpc method (from acs) trigger a parameter from the data model, the C code could refer to an xml file. In the xml file, the C will find all related information concerning the parameter: The access permissions, the attributes, the shell functions (scripts) related to setParametrValues, getParameterValues, addObject, deleteObject,...

we have a such data model behavior already developed (completed). Did you want to merge it in the freecwmp project.

Please find attached an example

Regards
Mohamed Kallel