freecwmp

Re: Fwd: Re: patch for the freecwmp project

To: mohamed.kallel@pivasoftware.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: patch for the freecwmp project
From: Luka Perkov <freecwmp@lukaperkov.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:34:46 +0200
Cc: freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Mohamed,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 08:25:45AM +0100, KALLEL Mohamed wrote:
> Hi Luka
>
> I'm waiting you feedback concerning the last patch I send.

Yes you are right you did not get our feedback, sorry for that.

Thing is that most of the communication is done on #freecwmp channel. We
have already commented your patch there twice ;)

After I'm done with general changes in freecwmp I will manually merge
your patch and change it if needed.

> I can not go ahead in the next patch (complete the support of many
> events) without getting your git repesotory updated with my last patch
> I send

This is not true. You can continue working on your project using your
branch. Once you think your code is ready for merging rebase it using
upstream master branch and send us a patch.

> Could you please send to me you your feed back (what ever positive
> or negative)

I will merge it this week.

Regards,
Luka