freecwmp

patch for the freecwmp project

To: luka.perkov@lukaperkov.net, freecwmp@linux-mips.org
Subject: patch for the freecwmp project
From: KALLEL Mohamed <mohamed.kallel@pivasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:11:00 +0100
Sender: freecwmp-bounce@linux-mips.org

Hi Luka Perkov

I'm Mohamed KALLEL and I'm interested in your freecwmp project.
And I want to contribute in the development with the following patch (patch attached with this email).

The patch allow to support many events in the inform message. the old behavior support only one event in the inform message
this patch allow to add the boot event (with the bootstarp event) in the inform message.
the patch is based on the revision: 6d074ab

Mohamed KALLEL